- Added the ability to exclude from the Site Tree all the child pages.
- The plugin disables the ability to manually launch the rebuilding process when less than one minute has elapsed since the last rebuilding.
- On computing the 'Last Modified' (
lastmod) metadata for the home page the plugin takes into account also the modification date of the
- When the profile of an author excluded from the Site Tree is updated, the Site Tree is no longer rebuilt.
- When a taxonomy excluded from one or both sitemaps is updated, the rebuilding process is no longer fired.
- Wrapped each list of the Site Tree in a
- Added an
idattribute to each list and list's title of the Site Tree.
- The ability to exclude taxonomies from the Site Tree didn't work when the list style was hierarchical.
Fixed a bug that, when the Site Tree was disabled, could cause the building process of the Site Tree to run on loading any non-admin page.
- When a ping fails and a new ping is requested, only the failed ping will be resend.
- The Ping functionality is disabled if SiteTree Pro is used on a local server.
- If Google is not pinged at the same time as Bing and Yahoo!, details about when each ping was sent show up in the dashboard.
- You can know the count of permalinks excluded from the Google Sitemap by hovering over the count of permalinks.
- Dramatically reduced the number of database queries needed to build a Google Image Sitemap.
- Improved the visual feedback given when the pinging is idle.
- Replaced the dates shown in the dashboard with the counts of the time elapsed since the last rebuilding. The exact date can be known by hovering over the elapsed time.
- The 'List title' fields in the 'Site Tree Settings' screen now can accept in-line HTML tags.
- In some circumstances a "304 Not Modified" response header was returned to the client even if the Google Sitemap had to be served afresh.
The plugin no longer redirects to the dashboard when is activated for the first time.
Requires WordPress 5.2 or later.
SiteTree Pro is born.